Season 1, Episode 10 | 48 mins
A Conversation with a Black Ops Operative
Their work in conversation design and automation platforms is considered cutting edge, and Hillary as a thought leader in the industry.
In this episode, Chief Conversologist Jam Mayer talks to Hillary about the daily life and challenges of a conversation designer, essential tools, techniques and insights, and even tips on how to get started as a conversation designer.
Topics that were discussed:
- A day in a life of a Conversation Designer
- Thoughts on making a chatbot more ‘human’
- Basic tools of a Conversation Designer
- The skills that companies expect when hiring one and where should they go to learn the craft
- Biggest challenge that a Conversation Designer face
Matthew Barker is a self-titled “chatpreneur” in Reno, Nevada. His mission: to deliver the gospel of chatbots to the small to medium business.
Voice search and commands are seeing massive global growth. Why should we be listening to the talk about voice? What are the threats and opportunities? What does it mean for the UX writer or chatbot developer?
How do you develop an engaging chatbot personality in the shortest time? Rew Shearer discusses his quick trick to developing a chatbot personality that is engaging, effective, and memorable.